Fine-tuned nutrition of the skin ensures that skin is protected, cared for and corrected at every age and condition. A key role is taken by those substances which are indispensable for the construction of the visible epidermis and the protection against the omnipresent free radicals: biotin and antioxidants. Both substances are essential for building and protecting a healthy, attractive skin – but without the support of other resources and measures, their effects are also limited. Optimal, skin-friendly nutrition is an essential part of what makes the skin easier to navigate the life cycle:
1. 2 liters of water per day help the skin to absorb necessary nutrients and reduce toxic substances.
2. Nuts, mushrooms, fish and pasta contain a lot of selenium, which acts against the accumulation of free radicals in skin cells.
3. 4 x daily small portions with fruits and vegetables such as berries, apricots, tomatoes, beetroot, spinach and beans contain antioxidants that help to slow down the effects of free radicals.
4. 2 x salmon or tuna per week provide so much coenzyme Q10 to maintain the energy in the skin cells, that even the increased need in the age after 25 years is covered.
5. Once a day lettuce and carrots contain as much vitamin A or beta-carotene that helps to prevent age spots and wrinkles.
6. 4 times a week a boiled egg provides sufficient biotin to ensure the production of keratin in the specialized cells.
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a healthy diet. But if your diet does not meet the requirements of a skin-friendly diet, Cuticaps® helps prevent dietary skin changes.
Accelerated skin aging is almost always the result of influences that the wearer can act on. Extensive sunbathing, smoking, certain medications, diets, environmental pollution and much more lead to the accumulation of so-called free radicals in the body.
Free radicals are highly aggressive molecules that carry out meaningful tasks in small quantities, and in large quantities cause an accelerated oxidation process that damages and destroys cells. With each pull on a cigarette, about 100 trillion free radicals are created, which declare war on even the most healthy, attractive skin. The visible results include pale, flaky, dry skin with pigmented spots and wrinkles. Even optimal, skin-friendly nutrition cannot eliminate this threat to the skin. The additional intake of Cuticaps® capsules can help to limit damage.